Translate

Monday 27 October 2014

Welcome little one....

Hello crafty peeps - welcome to my crafty nook! A wonderful day today, my new niece Isobel was born at 2.08pm weighing 6lb 15oz. Her mum was booked in on Saturday to be induced but nothing happened until late this morning. We are all pleased that mum and daughter are both well.

To celebrate this special day I made three more cards, I've decided to give the original baby card I made to the dad as Sue and Steve don't live together. So I needed a new card to give to Sue.



I thought this Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. 'New Mum' stamp set was perfect for Sue (not that you'd catch her wearing an apron!) I coloured her hair, eyes and skin tone in to match Sue's own and just gave the baby blue eyes - I haven't seen the new arrival yet so aren't sure what colour hair she has or indeed if she has any!




The second set of cards are stamped with another Crafter's Companion Stamp set called 'A Little Bird Told Me' and I've made these cards for Isobel's older sisters Millie and Bethany. Again I've personalised the images by colouring them in to match the recipients. Inside I printed ...you've got a new sister! I really enjoyed using these stamps even though I had to cut them out myself and use stick and spray to mount them to the acrylic block - unlike a lot of new stamps I didn't have to sand them before first use as they give a crisp stamped image from the outset.

Well that's all my crafty news for now, I'll post a photo of baby Isobel once I've seen her and with her mum's permission of course! Hopefully I'll be back with some crafty goodness to share with you soon - until then keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx