Translate

Thursday 16 October 2014

another baby card...

Hello crafty peeps, welcome to my crafty nook!

In my last post I promised a second card using the Little Onesie stamp from Clearly Besotted Stamps and here it is!



My original idea was to have  the onesies pegged to the washing line but not only did I not have enough mini pegs to peg all five onesies but when I added them they turned out to be far too wide and looked odd.

To make this card I stamped the onesie five times and added a different motif to each one using different coloured inks. Once the ink was dry I went over the flower, heart and rubber duck using Dovecraft clear glitter glue and put them aside to dry. I folded a sheet of A4 300gsm cardstock in half length ways to create a long skinny card blank and rounded the bottom two corners. I added a length of blue polka dot washi tape to the top edge of the card blank and taped a length of black waxed cord beneath the washi tape to be the washing line. Once the onesies were all dry I fussy cut round them and mounted them of sticky fixers just under the washing line, unfortunately I didn't use enough sticky pads and a couple of the images are a bit buckled but I'm pretending that's part of the design and they are moving in the wind lol. The baby and It's A Girl sentiments are from an old card making kit I've had kicking around my crudy was years so I mounted them onto the right hand side using sticky fixers.

I had fun making this card but I'll probably never send it out because I don't have an envelope to fit!

Well that's all my crafty news and makes so until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx