Translate

Monday 30 July 2018

21st single wiper birthday card.

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook. I hope you've all had a good weekend. Sorry it's been so long since my last blog post, the recent hot weather made it unbearable to craft in my tiny crudy, yesterday was the first time in weeks that I've been able to make anything and even just making one card in the heat gave me a migraine (have you ever tried to colour in when you've got pre-migraine auras - it's next to impossible!) I still have the residue of the migraine so I'll keep this short. The first card I'd like to share is one I made for my God Daughter's anniversary of her Baptism - she's a little angel so what could be more appropriate than an angel card. The image is from my stash and I coloured it in using Spectrum Noir Sparkle brush markers. The second card I'd like to share is one I made for my nephew's 21st birthday. I'm uploading straight from my phone and it's not doing things the way I'm used to so the photos may be after the text not within it as they usually are. I hope you like my latest makes, the Christmas in July 5from5 challenge will be up on the next couple of days - fingers crossed! Until next time - keep crafting! Love and crafty hugs, Sarah xx xx

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cards, really like the colouring on the Angel.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx