Translate

Thursday 5 July 2018

A few cards to share.

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I'm trying out my phone again and hopefully I'll be able to add photos this time. I've taken some using the phone camera and I've got to say I'm very impressed by the photo quality, of course what looks good on the screen doesn't necessarily look great on a blog post. Fingers crossed!
















Well hopefully that's worked and the photos are all the same size. The photos uploaded a lot quicker than the PC but it took far longer to do everything else. I hope you like my latest makes . The cards are for my sister-in-law's partner and two of his children, both girls. The cat card is for a ten year old and the gorgeous Besties fairy is for a five year old. The cat card has a rip strip inside with money hidden under it. I was concerned that the five year old might rip the actual card opening it so I'll just add the money to the envelope. The final card is for my brother--in-law and is an impossible card made using a paper collection by Trimcraft and a shirt die set also by Trimcraft.

I hope you like my latest makes, I had a lot of fun making them and the Besties fairy card is my favourite, I coloured it in with Spectrum Noir Sparkle brush markers. I hope you have a brilliant weekend (it's Friday tomorrow!)  and as always if you have any questions please leave them in the usual places. Until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards-you have been busy crafting. I love the cat card & might use that as inspiration for my crazy friends birthday card.
    You see to have overcome any technology issues.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, glad you like them. The cat card is a single stamp (thank goodness for stamp presses!) It would be easy enough to make one similar using cat stamps, the ones that came free with Making Cards a few months ago would be purrfect 🐈 lol.

      Crafty hugs,

      Sarah xx

      Delete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx