Translate

Sunday 18 November 2018

Blog Challenge - yay!

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my crafty nook. I hope you are all well and having a great weekend. It's been quite a while since the last blog challenge and so Michele and I thought we should challenge each other for a final time this year. As always this is just for fun and everyone is welcome to join in. Michele had the excellent idea to challenge each other to look at our stamps and dies in new ways and using non Christmas stamps and dies (either or both, it's up to you!) make a Christmas themed card (or more - why not make some batch cards?) We can use an additional five items (Christmas papers, gems, glitter etc) as well as basic craft items (please leave a comment on this blog post if you need more details on any part of this challenge) if you want to make things extra challenging you could try making a Christmas card without ANY Christmas supplies apart from a sentiment. If you don't celebrate Christmas, why not make a winter themed card instead. Now it's the run up to Christmas, I know that us crafters are even busier than usual so the closing date for this challenge is Christmas Eve, I will try to get the completed challenge blog up on or around the 27th December, I don't think I'll be able to post before that date because I will be having family around for Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I'll be prepping veg and sides on Christmas Eve and quite possibly food shopping (what a day to have to conquer your agoraphobia!) So pretty busy until the 27th, I will of course continue to post before then because I have a lot of projects in mind that I'm hoping to share. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and until next time - keep crafting! ************************************************************ Love and crafty hugs - Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to this challenge Sarah-I need to start looking through my stash now as I don’t have many free days between now & Christmas.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister keeps sharing a Christmas countdown that's to the minute and everytime I see I go Argh as I can't believe how little time we've got until the big day. I have so much to do still! Don't panic if you're a little late, it is just for fun xxxx

      Delete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx