Translate

Sunday 12 August 2018

Sad News.

Hello crafty friends, I want to apologise for the blog challenge post not being up as planned. Half of it is written but I haven't added any photos or anything. I'm not sure when it will be added. My beloved cat Jinx passed away this morning and I'm feeling too sad to write about crafting. I'm going to have a short break from crafting/blogging, I need to grieve, I've had Jinx in my life for over 17 years, I watched him take his first breath and I was with him when he took his last. He's been such a huge part of my life and I can't imagine what I'm going to do without him, his passing has ripped my heart in two. I don't even have many photos of him, like a lot of people most of my photos
are in digital form and mine (over 600)were saved on a memory card inside my old phone, when I transferred the card to this phone it automatically reformatted the card erasing all my folders including the one containing all of Jinx's photos. All I have are a few photos I've taken since getting my new phone and I'd like to share a few here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx