Translate

Thursday 17 May 2018

A Card Share

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.  Here are a few cards that I've been making recently including a few I made a while ago but haven't shown until now.













The card I made for my lovely friend Michele who was one of the few peeps who said thank you! I (heart) Michele 





Rather scary 'skull' I made using shimmer ink markers.


These cards have all been sent (some quite a while ago) and I assume received but only two people have either thanked me or let me know that they've got them. I know it's only a card and if I'd gone out and bought one off the shelf then I wouldn't expect any acknowledgement but when I've gone to the trouble of making a hand crafted card I don't think it's much to expect a quick thank you via text or Facebook in return, after all I've given you a gift of my time it's not unreasonable to hope you'd spend 30 seconds PMing me to say thanks. It's getting to the stage where I'm just going to grab a load of cheap cards from The Works and send them instead of spending hours (yes hours!) thinking up the perfect design then making it and saving my handcrafted cards for people who appreciate them and who actually take the time to let me know. If by the way anyone feels angry towards me for writing this post you should examine your conscience - perhaps you're actually feeling angry because you feel guilty for not taking the time to say thank you.

Anyway rant over, hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm planning on spend it in my crudy well away from all mentions of the Royal Wedding - I'm soooo tired of hearing about it! Can't wait for Shamy's wedding tonight on BBT though ;)

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx