Translate

Monday 9 March 2015

I Love Big Books (and I cannot lie)

Hello crafty peeps, welcome to my crafty nook. I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. I'd like to share with you a little haul that arrived today from Clearly Besotted Stamps. Excellent service as always - Crafter's Companion could certainly do with some pointers from Stephanie who owns CBS, as a lowly mere bronze member of CC's Inspire Club it takes ages to get anything you order (I ordered a couple of items from them last week and got an email on Friday saying it's been dispatched but not arrived yet) whereas I ordered 5 items from CBS on Friday and got them today! Stephanie is fantastic and you get a really fast turnaround no matter how much you spend or how often you order.

Nouveau Flowers @ £2.75

Lovely Labels @ £2.75

Long Flag Die @ £3.50, Book Worm Additions Stamps and Book Worm Die @ £1.00 Collection

Bookworm Additions Stamps @ £4.00

My whole order only came to £15.20 including postage - bargain! The most expensive (!) item was the stamp set above but I couldn't resist the quirky sentiments and let's face it £4.00 is probably a posh coffee to most people (I know what I'd rather have!) To be perfectly frank the reason for ordering something online was because I got my new debit card on Friday and I wanted to make sure it was working lol. Anyway that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

The other thing I'd like to share with you is I've won some crafty goodies in a Facebook giveaway. I got a message today from Quick Cards Made Easy saying that they'd chosen me in a random draw. I can't express how happy it's made me, with the exception of the Passionista Blinkie I won from Passion for ProMarkers (and although I'm thrilled to have it on my blog it's not really quite the same as winning craft goodies) this is the first thing I've won since last March. I went through a patch of many craft blessings for about a year where I'd win something every few weeks or at least once a month and I got used to it. Although most stuff were from giveaways at least 4 big prizes came from actual card making comps run by QCME magazine and winning them made me feel like I do have a little talent after all. Plus having the prizes makes you a better crafter - a poor workman may blame his tools but I think in the case of crafters having the tools to craft with can make a huge difference to the quality of the end product, a simple thing like a good trimmer can make a world of difference.   Another pennyworth's of wisdom from my crafty corner lol. When my lovely goodies arrive, I will of course be sharing them with you. I have a card or two to make this week and of course it's Tuesday tomorrow so the new Passion for ProMarkers challenge will be announced. As always please leave comments etc below and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx