Translate

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Entry for Passion for ProMarkers Challenge 273 - Lace

Hello crafty peeps, welcome to my crafty nook! I really enjoyed the challenge last week hosted by Passion for ProMarkers so I've decided to enter another card today for challenge 273 - a card featuring ProMarkers and lace. I'm not a huge fan of lace as it reminds me of net curtains but I do like the crocheted lace you can get. This card was quite a challenge not least because I left it until the last minute to make as I was finishing off my entry to the card designer of the year competition.

Dimension Stamp card featuring Lace for challenge 273
I need to link this post to the Passion for Promarkers blog so I'm not going to go through the steps I took to make this card, if you are interested about how I made it or the materials I used (I have everything written down but the craft gremlins have run off with my notebook!) then please leave a comment below. Until next time, happy crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx