Translate

Monday 8 September 2014

It's that time of year again....


Hi crafty peeps, yep it's that time of year again - Cardmaker of the Year Competition time! Quick Cards Made Easy and Cardmaking and Papercraft magazines are currently running a national cardmaking competition which closes on 19th September 2014. Last year I vowed not to enter again as it cost me nearly £15 in postage not to mention the time and supplies I used and I didn't even place *sad face*. However, they've changed the rules this year and you only have to send a single entry consisting of three cards unlike the multiple entries for about 12 categories you needed to enter in previous years. This method seems a lot fairer and more about quality rather than quantity. Saying that I still might not place this year.  The photo above (yes I've finally worked out how to upload my photos from my Kodak mini camera!!) is my entry for this year's competition, I want to show my in-laws the three cards before I post them on here so you'll have to wait a little while before I blog them - I know you can't wait! lol.

My other little bit of news is that my darling husband is planning on giving me £30 to spend on craft goodies! It's our third anniversary on Thursday 11th September and although leather is more traditional I know what I'd prefer :). Isn't he a sweetie? I shall let you know what I buy once it's arrived, I'm fairly sure I shall be buying my goodies from Clearly Besotted Stamps, a company I've not tried yet but I've heard good things and it seems very reasonably priced.

Well that's about all my news for now, I shall post another lil' update soon - with pictures! Until then, keep crafting.

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx