Translate

Thursday 11 September 2014

Bargain Tunnelvision

Hello crafty peeps. When is a crafty bargain not a crafty bargain? Answer: when you are so fixated by the price you fail to realise the item you've just ordered isn't exactly what you wanted. Yep I'm a victim of BT otherwise known as Bargain Tunnelvision. The ZIG Wink of Stella pens I was so excited to buy turned out to be markers not the brush markers I was expecting. The black ones arrived today and I'm so disappointed! Checked my email and the clear ones are markers too. I can see myself using the black ones for writing but I'm not sure how much use I'll have for a clear marker, it's not like you'd be able to see what I'd write with it lol. Anyway that will teach me to check the details on Amazon in future.


It's Chris and I's wedding anniversary today - three years have just whizzed by yet at the same time it seems as though we've always been together. In reality we only met each other on the 17th May 2010. Soulmates I guess....

Well just a quick update. Will write again soon and until then - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx