Translate

Friday 5 September 2014

FREE P&P

Hello crafty peeps, just a quick post to let you all know about the amazing deal on the Every Crafts A Pound website www.everycraftsapound.co.uk. If you are in the UK and you put in an order for £30 or more you'll get free P&P a saving of £4.95! The offer runs out 8am Monday 8th September 2014 so if you want to take advantage of this incredible saving pop over to the site as soon as you can. I would be joining you if I had the money  but don't get paid until Tuesday :( esp as they have some gorgeous new ribbon in at only £1.00 including some very lush gemstone butterflies and hearts (each separate not a mixture!) but hopefully they'll have some of this ribbon left on Tuesday and I'll happily pay the P&P. Well that's all I have to tell you, until next time - happy crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx