Translate

Tuesday 3 July 2018

A few changes....

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook. I hope you had a good weekend, it was very quiet here in my crafty nook which was a good thing as it's been very noisy in the flat below us on Friday and again on Monday. No one knows what is being done but we suspect a new kitchen is being installed. We can't ask the tenant because sadly he passed away a few weeks ago. The noise from the work is atrocious, the whole flat shakes and e
ven though we were shouting at the top of our voices, my husband and I couldn't hear one
another. hopefully the work will be finished soon and things will get back to normal.

One of the changes mentioned in title is the way I'm writing thit blackog post - it's on my new "smart" phone. Tbh I'm not sure how smart a phone is when it's supposed to be an unlocked sim free phone but the only Sim that will fit it is a nano Sim card - mine is far too big to go in the slot so I've had to order a nano Sim card from my mobile provider and I'll have to add all my contacts manually which doesn't sound that "smart" to me! Frustratingly it won't read anything stored on my memory card so all my photos have vanished plus all the music I'd saved , I probably sound thoroughly ungrateful and really I'm not, it"s just I'm not great with new technology and this phone will take some getting used to.

I had hoped to add some photos to this post but they are all stored on the PC at the moment and I don't know how to take photos whilst blogging, something to try another day.  I will update this post on the PC with photos later on. Please excuse any typos, predictive text comes up with some complete gobble-de-gook!

I've managed to lose two conplete paragraphs which is most vexing but goes along way to explaining why new technology and I don't get on - plus all the buttons are on the right hand side of the phone and as I am left handed I'm holding the phone in my right hand and I keep hitting the buttons by mistake which is driving me insane and this post has taken me nearly 3 hours to write.

Crafty hugs and love from

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Sarah with the new technology, I’m still learning things about my smart phone & I had it ages.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele - I'm going to need it! I swear it has a life of its own lol. Crafty hugs Sarah xxx

      Delete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx