Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Get Whale Soon

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you are all well and enjoying the wonderful spring weather. I'm still not very well but I've managed to make a card for my nephew Chris who is recovering after having surgery last week.


Close up of the Get Whale Soon card

New stamp for the back of my cards (my pins are at the ready!)

A departure from my usual style, I've not done any colouring on this card. The whale and sentiment are from a Clearly Besotted Stamps set called ' Whale Done!' and the waves were made using a Clearly Besotted Stamps die. The whale and spurt were stamped using Distress Inks and the clouds were die cut using a Poppy Stamps Die called Flying High (I think). I saw the stamp from the back panel on Facebook and had to order it as it made me giggle, it took a while to get here as it's from the USA but it was well worth the wait. I added some clear wink of stella to the clouds and waves and added a googly eye to the whale.

Sorry this is a shorter than usual post, I'm still feeling really ill and want to get back to my sick bed. As always if you have any questions or comments then please leave them in the usual places. Until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx