Translate

Thursday 14 January 2016

Should this blog be renamed apology corner???

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! As is becoming a bit of a habit I'd like to start this blog post with an apology, I had hoped to add a post before now but the start of 2016 wasn't the best and I haven't been able to add a blog until now. One of my life hiccups was me losing my camera (the craft gremlins have been busy!) which meant that the things I've crafted so far this year have only been recorded on my phone which is better than nothing I suppose but means I can't actually upload them onto my blog etc. Thankfully I've now found my camera and it's been fully charged so I'm ready for my close ups ;).

With perfect timing my comp entries have been returned today by the respective magazines, unfortunately they've either got battered through the post or someone hasn't treated them with the respect they deserve - they may not have been winning material but a lot of my time and resources went into making them and it would have been nice if that had been taken into account instead of them being manhandled. I suspect that their poor condition is a combination of post machinery and a busy employee at the mags who didn't have time to take care when packing them up again - if I'm wrong then please forgive me but some of the damage to the projects is hard to explain if it wasn't done before being packaged up ( tags creased for example yet they were inside a mini album which in it's turn was inside a matching box - 300gsm card stock too not flimsy stuff). Anyway I'm moving on now and I'll be sharing the mini album with you in the next few days once I've repaired the damage.


I just wanted to add a quick blog post so you my lovely readers know I'm still around and crafting. Fingers crossed (and if that craft gremlin repellent works!) I'll have a post with pictures added in the next few days. Until then - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx