Translate

Sunday 2 November 2014

Isobel

Hello crafty peeps - welcome to my crafty nook! Yesterday I went to see my new niece Isobel - she is so gorgeous!!! Isobel slept through most of my visit apart from when she was being fed or having her nappy changed (my sister-in-law offered me that task but I graciously declined!) but I held her for what seems like hours while she slept. She really looks like her dad and has the longest fingers, I'm hoping it means she'll be creative like her dad and her Auntie Sarah - can you tell I'm smitten???


Isobel - isn't she a cutie?!?

The light levels in Sue's house are terrible so I'm afraid the quality of this picture isn't great, luckily I took a disposable camera with me and I'll be taking it in for development tomorrow - I just hope they come out ok as Bethany kept running off with the camera and took selfies of her top! Lol it was sweet but it meant that most of the film is useless and each picture she took meant one less of Isobel and the rest of the family. I'm hoping to make a mini album of Isobel as part of Sue's Christmas present which is why I wanted lots of photos of them all.

Everyone loved the cards I made though Steve (Isobel's dad) pointed out that I hadn't made one for Isobel herself so I've got another new baby card to make now.

Craftwise I'm suffering from crafter's block! I should have sent my entry to the Cardmaker of the Year Comp about a week ago, the deadline is Friday and I can't seem to find the inspiration needed to make the two card components needed for the entry. I really need to get myself in gear and make two cards so I can get it sent off tomorrow.

That's all my crafty news for now so until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx