Translate

Sunday 28 October 2018

A tiny card share.

Hello my crafty friends. Sorry it's been nearly a month since my last post, my crudy is in an awful state still and I can't really craft in there so I've just not bothered to make anything. I even resorted to a card from my stash for one neice's birthday and I used a printed topper for my other niece who's birthday was yesterday. I'm going to share this second card with you today.i added the printed topper onto some trends Centura Pearl card from Crafter's Companion. I added this to a square card blank and went around the outside of it with Dovecraft's star confetti glitter glue. If you've not come across Dovecraft's confetti glue you should keep an eye out for it as it's a rather unique product. It comes in a selection of colours and shaped confetti, the one I used on this project was iridescent glitter and silver stars but others ones in my stash include red glitter and hearts or silver glitter and mixed snowflakes. It's a bit tricky to use as most glitter glues are (unless you are just highlighting an area) because it doesn't go on smoothly, the bottles have wide mouths which act like a spatula but it's still a messy job to get the confetti in an evenly spaced layer. I finished the card by adding CC clear shimmer pen over the balloons. It's not my best card but at least I haven't resorted to buying one lol. I'm writing this up on my phone so the photos will follow after the text and the paragraphs will run into one (do not ask me why it does that!) Hopefully it won't be as long between blog posts. As always if you have any questions or comments please leave them in the usual places and until next time - keep crafting! Love and crafty hugs, Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Sarah. Good luck with the sorting-I’ve also paused my clear out(got bored)!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Michele, I'll need good luck especially as Chris bought me a huge pile of books that I'm dying to dig into. Crafty hugs Sarah xx xx

    ReplyDelete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx