Translate

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Cat in stash

Hello crafty peeps - welcome to my crafty nook! It's hard to believe it's the 2nd of December already - with that in mind I've been rummaging through my crafty stash to try and get some ideas for making Christmas cards. I've got a staggering 7 boxes of Christmas stuff ranging in size from two the size of a generously sized shoe box through to a 20 litre capacity - and until tonight they've been all higgledy-piggledy. I've decided that this is no way for an allegedly organised crafter to go about things so I've spent the last five hours sorting the boxes into different catagories. I now have a box filled with embellishments, one filled with punches, metal stencils and embossing boards and folders, one filled with card blanks and card kits, one filled with paper either 6" x 6" or A5, one filled with A4 paper and embellishment packs and two boxes of stamps! If I'm honest I probably need another box for everything that's left over such as 8" x 8" paper packs and things I'm unsure about. I've also sorted out a few crafting goodies for my hubby (even though he's sight impaired, he now makes me birthday and Christmas cards - bless him!) and some stickers etc for my youngest nieces.

One of the reason I wanted to blog about when all said and done quite a boring subject (hands up those who honestly enjoy organising and sorting craft stuff??) is this photo below.

Kitty muffin top!
I had just labelled one of the large shoe box sized boxes and put some paper pads in when Jinx decided to be 'helpful' and squash them down for me and while he was in there he "paw"sed to have a little snooze too!! I was torn between thinking how cute he looked and feeling rather annoyed because he was stopping me from putting papers away. I couldn't help laugh at his furry muffin top spilling out of the top of the box while his head was tightly tucked inside. I took a couple of photos then convinced him that the sofa would be far more comfy and my box is now full of paper packs.

Now that I've got my stash organised and cat free I should be able to start my Christmas cards (finally!) so hopefully I'll have another post to share with you in the next few days. Until then - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah and Jinx (honouree crafter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx